Do you want to know how to screen print? Check out this easy to follow Screen Printing Process. how to guide as well as free screen printing videos. OK To find out what you need to know Screen Printing Process -Step by Step
. We’ll not only tell you how Screen Printing Process, we’ve also included everything you’ll need to start screen printing…
Here is the list of work, you want to do.
5.EXPOSING FRAMES FOR PRINTING
Ready to print-for printing on t shirts when want some art work that customer to it to us. almost 30 work done here when u complete your artwork. if art work have different color so you have to separation by the help of phot shop or CorelDraw.
Most screen printers use CorelDraw 2022 or Photoshop as their artwork program in order to separate and cleanup the artwork for screen printing.
- Source a light fixture to power bulb.
- In a light safe environment center bulb directly above the middle of the #screen at a height of 6 inches. Note: If bulb distance is more from frame, it will take more time, and distance is less than it will shorter time to expose., but focus more direct light to source is to the center of the screen. For big screens use a higher distance and increase LED LIGHT exposure time.
- Place opaque black PRINT mirror image of your design onto shirt side of screen and tape to screen. If your transparency is not dark your screen will not expose . Use good QUALITY PHOTO PAPER your printer.
- Add a piece of thin clear glass on top of your screen to increase the pressure on screen during exposure. this will help increase the detail exposure of matter .
- Expose for 3-4 minutes in a dark room. Note: Ensure your screen is bone dry before exposing, large number of emulsion your screen has, the longer time to exposure . Increase exposure time around 30 sec for lower mesh counts frames.
- Expose time for 60 watt LED TUBES is 3:40 to 3:50 minutes (depending on mesh) in a light safe environment. Note: check before exposing weather screen dry or not otherwise it will wash. If yoWashout your screen through pressure pump or garden sprayer.
- VISIT;- www.teshirtprint.in for more info.
1.Types of screen printing method used
Ans-There are 6 types of screen printing process/methods used by screen printers.
- halftone printing
- duotone printing
- simulated printing
- spot color printing
- CMYK printing
- grayscale printing
2.4 color process screen printing?
Ans-CMYK is 4 color process printing methods.
in this process used only 4 color FOR Printing photorealistic image.
Mainly it will done on white color garment for better result.